She let me brush Honeybell out for a few minutes before taking the brush. This is the fourth time in three days I’ve sat down to try to get the spring shed under control, and that pile of fur is the smallest yet. The poor dog looks deflated lol
Anyway, it was naked time, so I played with chalk while Thalia chased the dogs around (and sat in my drawing).
So I’m watching the update on My Strange Addictions and they’re showing the woman who slept with her blow dryer running.
I never really talked about it to anyone, but I used to do that too! Up until I had Thalia I used to run it on low next to me for quite a while, though I usually woke up enough to turn it off. I changed to a space heater shortly before having her (like a week), and listening to my books on tape helped with my silence-complex. I never really thought of it as an addiction. Just something I did for comfort when I moved out of my mom’s house before.
I still sleep with a timed heating pad sometimes. :/
She enjoys putting her shoes on by herself, but she usually only does the right foot. And it’s usually the wrong shoe.
So there I am, picking out panties at Victoria’s Secret when, to my horror, my hand feels something crunchy on a pair.
Someone fucking put their used panties in the bins. What the fuck what the fuck I did not want this in my life ughughugh
Trying to have a moment with her and she stole my nerds rope (I took it back). I swear, if she sees me eating it, she needs it.
Check out these pigtail ringlets. I’m gonna lose it over the cute
Anywhere he wants.
This is fucking abuse! Domestic violence. Being a housewife is one thing but that doesn’t mean abuse is ok! You are romanticizing domestic abuse and putting women’s rights back by years. What he does is illegal. At least it is where I live. You need to go back home to your parents and mature until you realize how this guy has manipulated and abused you. You say you agree with him and want this life yet you told about his manipulation before and now his abuse.
I’m almost 99% sure this blog is a troll. Like idk how someone in this day and age could be so fucking stupid.
I wish it were a troll but honestly with how she is she’s just a young girl who got and still is getting.manipulated
That’s frightening. If Derek ever hit me, it’d be the last time he had hands.
^ same. I’m not afraid to kill a man!
Her blog makes me very, very sad. :/
People that say “if so and so hit e I would…” are doing a variety of things.
1. Downloading the physical and emotional trauma associated with domestic violence.
2. Assuming that the person is stupid for not leaving.
3. Assuming that you wouldn’t be that way in an abusive relationship. If you haven’t been faced with that sort of fear, don’t talk about what you would do. No one knows what they would do until they have been there. If you HAVE been there and were able to leave, Congrats! And yet, you aren’t everyone and still shouldn’t assume things about another.
4. Showing a complete and disrespectful level of ignorance as to what domestic violence is. Physical and sexual abuse aren’t all. Emotional, psychological, and even financial abuse are part of domestic violence. Isolation, fear for Your life, fear for Your children’s life, fear from not knowing How to leave, where to go, or what resources are available to you.
Domestic violence kills people, even if it doesn’t kill their physical body.
The issue is that she’s actively glorifying it. Even those being abused know that it’s not something you’d wish on others. She’s not even acknowledging that this is some weird bdsm type relationship (which I’m not very educated on, admitably), but trying to claim that this is how everyone should be.
Coming from someone who was physically and verbally abused, there was not a single moment where I thought that it was normal.
Types of people who romanticize small town life:
- People who didn’t grow up in small towns
#THE LOCALS AREN’T QUIRKY#THEY’RE RACIST
#THERE’S NOTHING TO DO
#EVERYONE’S ON DRUGS
Rook’s like “I’m too old for this shit #PEACE OUT”
Also my kitty dress! 😽
I got my new wigs in today! 💖😻🌈
It’s alright since she’s on my hips mostly. I prefer the wrap for back carries, but I can’t do it by myself today.